The perfect simple side dish to pair with any meal! Tonight I served them with Roasted wild-caught Salmon for a simple, nutrient-packed meal.
- 1 cup brussels sprouts (if they are large, I cut them in half)
- 1 handful fresh organic green beans, trimmed
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Cut vegetables and drizzle with oil, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic.
- Toss so all the vegetables are coated.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked (I like mine a drop crispy so I turn on broil for about 3-5 minutes at the end).
Benefits of Garlic:
- Natural antibiotic
- Immune booster
- Aids in digestion
- Good source of vitamin B6, selenium, manganese, and vitamin C
- Helps lower blood sugar
Benefits of Brussels Sprouts:
- Full of antioxidants
- Good source of fiber
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Good source of folic acid
- Fights inflammation
Benefits of Broccoli:
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help prevent cancer
- Curbs over eating: contains a lot of protein!
- Boosts Immune system
- Prevents colds
- Produces collagen that is great for your skin
- High fiber, low sugar content
Benefits of Wild-Caught Salmon:
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improve heart function
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- High-quality protein
- Contains essential amino acids
- Note: always buy wild-caught over farm raised (non-gmo, No added chemicals, no preservatives, no growth hormones or antibiotics, and no pesticides)
Benefits of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt:
- Controls the body’s water levels
- Promotes stable pH balance in cells
- Naturally promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Supports healthy respiratory function