These delicious meatballs are healthy and perfectly packed with flavor. Spaghetti and meatballs, anyone? Indulge in a healthy version with zucchini linguine or spaghetti squash as a clean healthy alternative to the real thing (tastes even better, in my opinion)!
- 1 lb. organic extra lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 big handful of frozen spinach (defrosted, drained, squeezed to remove excess water)
- 1 tbsp organic gluten-free corn meal (sub breadcrumbs of choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like a little kick!)
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray so it is greased.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls and bake on 350 for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through.