Salad Stacks! This makes the perfect appetizer. Simple, yet so elegant. Guess what? It’s easy! Your guests will be in awe and more importantly, satisfied by this sweet-infused app!
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 mango, sliced
- 16 shrimps
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- Cut up tomatoes and red onion and place in a bowl. Add the oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare the shrimp: detail cooked shrimp. In a bowl combine shrimp, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and parsley. Set aside in fridge.
- Slice avocado and mango set aside separately.
- Place your cookie cutter or food mold onto the center of your plate.
- First layer: place slices of avocado to completely cover the bottom of the mold. Press down.
- Second layer: add slices of mango until the avocado layer is completely covered and press down.
- Third layer: add tomato/onion mix, press down.
- Forth layer: top with shrimp (I used 4 per stack)
- Pull mold straight up, squeeze lemon over salad and serve.