Good morning, heaven! Moist, fluffy, full of fresh blueberries. The perfect small batch of muffins.
Ingredients: Makes a small batch (6 muffins)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 banana mashed
- 1-2 handfuls organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray silicone muffin cups
- In one bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate bowl combine egg, coconut oil, honey, and banana – mash and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Bake for about 20 minutes