A perfect citrus fish dish, right in time for summer!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 tbsp fresh orange juice (can sub for fresh pineapple juice)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 orange, diced (can sub diced pineapple or mango)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 3 tsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together the fish marinade ingredients
- Pour over fish, making sure all sides are coated, set fish aside
- In a bowl combine ingredients for the salsa.
- Mix well, cover, and set aside in fridge.
- Spray your grill pan and let fish cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until fish is flakey.
- Top with avocado salsa and serve