Let’s just say this is a must-try! Who needs unhealthy take-out? This dish is delicious and guilt-free!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 10-20 large shrimps
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tbsp organic tamari sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 2-3 organic eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roast spaghetti squash
- Pepare Pad Thai Sauce- in a bowl mix together 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp organic tamari sauce, 3 tbsp rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, and ground garlic. Set aside.
- In a large pan, sauté 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil with 2 garlic cloves crushed, half of a red onion chopped, chopped mushrooms, carrots, sprouts, and scallions (and any other veggies you like).
- Once cooked down, add shrimp and chicken (my chicken was precooked in my slow cooker, but you can add uncooked chicken pieces in and let them cook).
- Once cooked, add Pad Thai sauce and mix well.
- Make a space in the center of your pan and add in 2 eggs. Let cook and mix well throughout the mixture.
- Taste and adjust spices to desired liking
- Optional: Top with extra scallions and finely chopped peanuts on top