A delicious and nutritious breakfast is key to starting of the day (especially on a Friday). This breakfast is packed with veggies, protein, and healthy fats! A delicious Southwest Egg Scramble Stuffed Avocado.
- 6 Organic Farm Fresh Eggs (this served 2)
- 1/2 cup diced peppers (green and red)
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter or 1 tsp oil of choice
- 1 Avocado (cut down the center, pit removed, and scooped
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Prepare avocado: Cut long down the center. Remove pit. With a spoon, scoop out some of the center of the avocado, leaving some around the edges and bottom to eat. Set aside.
- Heat oil or butter in pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onion mix and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and allow to cook together, scrambling with a wooden spoon.
- When the eggs are finished, transfer into the avocados
- Serve hot with a side of salsa and hot sauce