Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bites… You mean I get to eat raw cookie dough? That’s healthy? I think I’m in heaven!
- 10 medjool dates
- 10 almonds
- 1-2 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use grass-fed whey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp Enjoy Life’s mini chocolate chips
- Optional: 3 additional tbsp chocolate chips for melting
- In a food processor, pulse dates, almonds, protein powder, vanilla, and 1 tbsp chocolate chips until smooth
- Remove and add in additional chocolate chips
- Form into balls and store in fridge
- Optional: Melt additional 3 tbsp chocolate chips in microwave (30 second increments) until smooth and drizzle over protein bites
Note: You can increase the amount of protein powder to 3 scoops if desired. If you do so, you may want to add a splash (1 1/2 tsp) of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to the blender.