This little treat could not be easier and is so delicious! They are extremely customizable, too. You can eat these as a treat or even for breakfast!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats (I useBob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Add-ins of your choice: fresh fruit, protein powder, chocolate chips, organic raisins, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- In a bowl mash banana, combine oats, and add-ins.
- Form into cookies
- baked on 350 for about 15 minutes